Alpes Technologies was founded in 1988 and is part of the Legrand Group since 2008. Our company is based in Annecy (France). Our products (low and high voltage capacitor banks and network analysers) are sold in France and abroad on the 5 continents.
Activity : From electrical network analysis to reactive energy compensation.
Alpes Technologies designs, manufactures and sells:
- Low and high voltage systems for reactive energy compensation and harmonics filtration
- Electrical network quality analysers
- Portable and fixed network analysers
All our products are made in France
Quality : A major point for the future of Alpes Technologies
Certifed ISO 9001 since January 2000, by LRQA company.
Almost 8% of the turnover is dedicated to research and development
Many innovations since 1988 which protect the original design of our products:
- Vacuum coating technique for the windings
- Pressure monitoring devices (for disconnecting the faulthy winding).
- Internal fuses
Products in full compliance with the most demanding international standards
Download our product catalgue